What is Reiki?
It is a Japanese technique by “laying on hands” for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing.
In Japanese, rei (pronounced ray) roughly translates to “spiritual”. Ki (pronounced key) is commonly translates to as “vital energy”.
Reiki treats the whole person: the mind, body & soul by stimulating a person’s own natural healing abilities.
Reiki creates many beneficial effects for all ages including relaxation, peacefulness, security and overall well-being.
Reiki also activates self-regulation forces by balancing the chakra energy centres.
Reiki is compatible with all religions, beliefs, nationalities and race. It is non judgemental.
- Promotes harmony and balance between mind, body & soul
- Creates deep relaxation
- Reduces stress and tension
- Dissolves energy blocks
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Supports the immune system
- Helps relieve pain and supports physical body healing
If you would like to book a session, please head to “book now” section.